Market Event for Barnet Integrated Substance Misuse Prevention, Treatment and Recovery Service for Young People and Adults
The London Borough of Barnet are holding a market engagement event on the morning of Thursday 4th July 2019. This is to support the commissioning and procuring of Substance Misuse services for adults and young people from April 2020.
The service will provide a wraparound approach for individuals experiencing issues with alcohol and/or drugs. The focus for the Adults’ service is prevention, treatment, recovery and full integration back into the community. The focus for the Young People’s service is prevention, education and building resilience.
The focus of the event is to discuss the proposed service model with the market, and to seek providers’ input on:
• What can we do differently to improve
• The proposed structure of the delivery model (lots)
• Providing Integrated wraparound services
• Criminal Justice pathways
• Engaging carers and families/friends
• Working with different groups of clients such as older people, dual diagnosis and domestic violence.
Please join us at the market engagement event if you are interested in the service.
To register your attendance, please register on www.barnetsourcing.co.uk and send an email with the names of attendees. The time and venue of the event will be provided to those in response.
We look forward to seeing you on the day.
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value