The London Borough of Barnet (LBB) wishes to procure a contract for Parking Enforcement and Associated Services from November 2018 for an approximate period of 5 years plus 2 year extension option and requests interested parties to submit expressions of interest in response to this notice.
The London Borough of Barnet will be holding a market engagement event regarding Parking Enforcement and Associated Services provision. This will be held on Friday 15th September 2017 at 10am at Hendon Town Hall, London NW4 4BG.
Please register expressions of interest using Barnet’s eSourcing portal, www.barnetsourcing.co.uk and/or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The London Borough of Barnet’s Commissioning priorities for parking are:
• Implement a Parking Database with improved customer experience with online permit and PCN transactions
• Introduce CCTV enforcement in key locations outside schools and junctions to keep traffic moving and vulnerable road users safe
• Introduce transparent parking information including details of the number of penalty notices issued in which locations
• Provide more effective and customer focused web content making it easier for our residents to perform parking transactions and find out information.
• Increase parking space occupancy
• Allow residents to park close to their properties
• Increase parking compliance by operating an effective enforcement regime to encourage increased compliance
• Ensure the parking infrastructure is fit for purpose and is of a good standard with clear unambiguous restrictions which are enforced fairly and with consistency
• In general we wish to improve the service so that customers of the service find it easy to interact with the service such that the customer journey is quick and easy and that customer satisfaction is positively reflected in feedback from service users.
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value
Prior Information Notice
Notice Publication Date