Chipping Barnet Library refurbishment
The London Borough of Barnet (hereinafter referred to as the “Authority”) seeks to procure a contractor to deliver Refurbishment works at Chipping Barnet Library Refurbishment.
The works involve undertaking reconfiguration and refurbishment works to the library. A broad (non-exhaustive) summary of the reconfiguration works is as follows:
• Alterations to internal partition walls
• Creation of internal self-contained lettable units
• Minor external landscaping including new access ramps and lighting
• New accessible platform lifts to internal areas
• New mechanical and electrical networks to support new CCTV and self-service opening technology
• New mechanical, electrical and plumbing works to support the reconfiguration of internal spaces.
Value of Contract
Estimated Annual Value